Friday, January 21, 2011

About


Greg Whitaker, an average, middle-class American homeowner, steward of Earth, defender of wildlife, and still frustrated at the many stumbling blocks our society imposes upon itself in the quest to live in sustainable and harmonious balance with nature.

The current promise to make everything ‘green’ is beyond the wildest hope of all who wear the mantle of environmentalist proudly. But those of us in the ‘trenches’ can not help but be cynical of ‘green’ chemically-laden products and fake ‘green’ politicians.

I wish to pass on to my children a planet that can give them what they need to survive. They can be taught how to do this without destroying it beyond its ability to repair itself.

Utah Valley Gardens is where I practice at being self sufficient by growing my own food.

Unwashed Creativity is the story of creating a home as a safe refuge from the stress of daily survival out in the real world.

A Storied Existence allows my closet writer and artist to run free. It helps me maintain some semblance of sanity.

Disenchanted Citizen is my soapbox for political and social issues. Not for the faint of heart.

No comments: